29 Eylül 2012 Cumartesi

Crunch Pak FlavorZ infused Apple Slices & more

To contact us Click HERE
We are regular consumers of Crunch Pak fresh sliced apples for use in all 5 of the kid's daily school lunches.  The convenience of having the apples all sliced and individually packaged is HUGE for this mommy with the rush to get everyone out the door quickly with a healthy meal.


With this in mind, I was certainly agreeable to Crunch Pak sending us a sampling of their products including the new FlavorZ.  Crunch Pak FlavorZ are sliced apples infused with additional tastes for an added burst.  They come in three varieties Peach/mango, grape and strawberry vanilla cream.  While it may sound a touch odd to eat an apple slice that also has a bit of a grape or strawberry vanilla cream flavoring added, I'm hear to tell you don't know it until you try it before they are truly very good.

In fact, I didn't point out the added flavoring to any of the kids before popping them in the school lunches last week.  The kids all returned home asking about where I had gotten those new apple slices and how extra good the flavorings were.  I didn't just leave this up to the kids, I tried them myself as well and I have to agree.  The new Crunch Pak FlavorZ are definitely going on our shopping list.

Added bonus, Disney characters on the apple slice baggie packaging.  Though Crunch Pak Foodles still rules the clever Disney packaging award with their darling Mickey Mouse head package.  Mickey shaped trays are used to create mini snack containers filled with items like grapes, apples, cheese, yogurt, pretzels, and other goodies.

Disclosure:  I received products from Crunch Pak to facilitate this review.  All opinions expressed are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder