1 Ocak 2013 Salı

Elizabeth & Clarke: Women's Shirts by Seasonal Subscription Box

To contact us Click HERE
I venture to guess that I'm not the only woman out there who when pressed to sum up her average day first thinks of the word "busy".  In fact, it's become common place for me to multi task by buying wardrobe items at super stores and throwing them in the same cart as the chicken breasts I plan to cook for dinner.  And while those items might be fine for carpooling and the gym, I find myself frantically hunting for things when I have an occasion that calls for something not completely lame.


What I really needed was someone each season to send me a few new designer quality neutral pieces without the expensive price tag of course.  And guess what?  Someone did just that.  There is a fabulous online business called Elizabeth & Clarke that will send you between 1-3 shirts per season based on what package you select.

I found the quality of each shirt to very high end and the styles to be of similar fashion to brands like Theory and James Perse.  In fact I loved that each of the 3 samples I received were modern enough that I didn't look like a frump, but still mommy of 5 appropriate.  My favorite from the winter collection was a black flowy blouse dubbed the Bronte.

And the pricing is incredible too.  Prices run between only $20-$30 per shirt depending on which package you choose.

Need a last minute gift?  They even have gift cards.

Disclosure:  I received all 3 shorts from the winter collection to aid in my review.  All opinions expressed are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder