1 Ocak 2013 Salı

Last Stop: The Children's Place

To contact us Click HERE
We are down to the wire now.  Last day to grab gifts and dress-up clothes before you head to your holiday celebrations.  One of my final stops was at The Children's Place where I grabbed the twins dress-up clothes for Christmas, a couple fleece shirts for our ski trip, and a few fun long sleeve t-shirts that will make great last minute gifts.

I also grabbed Christmas Eve Pajamas and some spare socks and underwear which make great stocking stuffers.


Here's a few of my fun apparel finds:

  • The twin's Christmas day outfit is a Gray V-neck Sweater layered over a Long Sleeve Red Plaid Shirt.    We don't get too dressy so I plan to have the twins wear this with their plaid-cuffed jeans I purchased at The Children's Place this fall (similar to these).
  • Fleece zip-ups for our ski trip
  • Transformer Long Sleeve T-shirt
  • Angry Birds Long Sleeve T-shirt


Disclosure:  The Children's Place provided me with a gift card to aid in this review.  All opinions are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder