8 Temmuz 2012 Pazar

Big Grips: An iPad case made for Kids

To contact us Click HERE
Willingly handing over a $400 piece of electronics to twin 4 year old boys is typically not  an action for the faint of heart.  However, I was recently provided with an iPad case that stacks the deck in favor of it surviving "their turn"with my device.


Frequent readers know my twins are huge fans of my iPad.  They love to use the iPad to play our large collection of apps and they also use it to view their favorite tv shows and movies.  When paired with kiddie headphones and a splitter, our iPad has proven to be a complete life saver when the 7 of us are traveling.  And now, we have a life saver for our life saver, a case by KEM Ventures, Inc. called the Big Grips Frame.

In fact, we worked the iPad and the Big Grip Frame case extra hard last weekend with several kids (some mine and some belonging to another blogger) all gathered around it in Laguardia awaiting our flight home.  The Big Grips Frame was super easy for all the kids to grab and was durable enough I felt it was protected even when being carried around the airport with it's hard tiles floors.  There is even an optional stand (as seen in the photo) for even more versatility.


Disclosure:  I was provided with the above mentioned case by the company for my review.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder