9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

Travel with Kids: Our Afternoon in New York City

To contact us Click HERE

Last weekend our family of 7 flew to New York City for a special P&G Pampers Father's Day Event held at Citi Field Sunday.  The indisputable best part of our entire trip was getting to meet NY Giants quarterback Eli Manning moments before he threw out the first pitch with his daughter.  However, introducing New York City to our five kids for the first time came in as a solid second.

Hubby, the kids, and I stayed at the Residence Inn Times Square which was a good fit for our large family.  It's location allowed us to walk to sites like Bryant Park, St. Patrick's Cathedral, The Public Library, Radio City Musical Hall, Ed Sullivan Theater, Rockefeller Center, Madame Tussauds, and Central Park.  We even accidentally stumbled upon a crew filming an action scene for the upcoming movie, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty starring actors Ben Stiller, Kristin Wiig, Sean Penn and Adam Scott.

It was a whirlwind magical day in the busy city that was perfectly ended with a sweet good night from one of my twins, "Good Night New York, Good Night Skyscrapers!"


Disclosure:  Please note, I am a Pampers Baby Board member and I was invited to attend and cover the referenced Father's Day event with my family by P&G Pampers. Pampers provided my full transportation, accommodations, and a themed gift basket. However my opinions are completely my own and I have not been compensated to publish positive or negative reviews of the event or products associated with my experience.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder