5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

Cleaning Stainless Steel or Natural Stone? Try Dupont Surface Care Products

To contact us Click HERE
I've learned a lot being a mom for almost 18 years and among those many tidbits is the fact that I'm not a huge fan of cleaning up after other people.  I'm not even a huge fan of cleaning up after myself.  However a mom has to do what a mom has to do, so I arm myself with products that get the job done right the first time.  With that in mind, I have to mention two new Dupont Cleaning Product additions to my housekeeping bucket.


DuPont Stainless Steel Cleaner is my new "go to" stainless cleaner of choice. It does a wonderful job of removing all those sticky fingerprints, smudges of random goo, and water spots from our refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, toaster, microwave, and large stainless farmhouse sink.  It even leaves a nice shine in it's place without lots of scrubbing.

I also have to give a shout out to the DuPont Mold and Mildew Stain Remover for Natural Stone.  Our master bathroom steam shower occasionally gets some mold and mildew stains on the marble from not being properly ventilated after use.  It's always been a bit of a bugger to get off when it happens with the limited products deemed safe for the delicate surface.  However, the Dupont Mold and Mildew Stain Remover has been doing a great job since I first received it from the company for review a month or so back.  It can also be used on grout, ceramic tile and porcelain tile.  I just follow the directions and spray the Mold & Mildew Stain Remover directly on the soiled area, let soak a minute, and clean the surface with a dry cloth or stiff nylon brush.  It works so much better than other safe products I have tried.
Disclosure:  I was provided with both products mentioned in this review by Dupont, however all opinions expressed are my own.

    Hiç yorum yok:

    Yorum Gönder