2 Ekim 2012 Salı

Happy 4th Blog-iversary!

To contact us Click HERE
On this last day of September, I wanted to say just how amazed I am that this blog is now 4 years old. (With all of this preggo hoopla going on, I missed my actual blog-iversary date of Sept. 9.)

It's so hard to believe that it's been four years since I decided to start chronicling life with my little smurf. We've been on so many adventures, and I can't wait for more.

In fact, our biggest adventure is probably yet to come ... in about 12 days, if my doctor is correct. CC has been so wonderful about the prospect of getting a new little brother. First, she called him Tom (it was either that or Jerry), then Target (guess you know where we go all the time) and now William. We'll see if that one sticks.

She's such an amazing girl, and I know she'll be a wonderful big sister. Tom/Target/William will be lucky to have her.

And I'm lucky to have the great readership that has come with L.A. Story. I love reading the comments (here and on Facebook and Twitter), and I'm so thankful that people are interested in reading about our lives in L.A. Thank you!

Now, what to do about that logo ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder