6 Ekim 2012 Cumartesi

The Debris Inhibitor: Gold Toe's Sports Spat

To contact us Click HERE
I don't know about you, but since school and fall sports were in full swing I've felt like I could really use a weekend for my weekend.  There was the Friday night high school football game, a 5k race at the kids school, a jr. high flag football game, and a wake of gear for me to launder all covered in sweat and grime.


It's what I'm not cleaning up, that is the focus of this post though.  What I'm not cleaning up from this weekend are the turf beads that almost look like mouse droppings.  You know the ones that ultimately end up all over your entry and kitchen floor wear the kids dump their shoes?  If you have kids that play on those turf fields, I'm certain you can totally relate to my utter disdain for those little rubber particles that abundantly end up everywhere.

There's still some to find on my laundry room floor that entered clothing pockets and other crevices, but thanks to Gold Toe's new sport spat, the debris inhibitor, I'm not spending forever trying to banish them from the entry and kitchen anymore.  Gold Toe, the classic American sock brand, created this sports spat called the Debris Inhibitor that easily slides over the athletic footwear, thereby preventing these turf crumbs from bouncing into the shoes.  Bonus, the kids think they look cool too.

Disclosure:  I was sent this product to review.  All opinions are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder