20 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Online Holiday Shopping with Payments by V.me

To contact us Click HERE


5 days left of shopping and I'm still working on gifts for the two final people on my list.  Why is it that I can find endless ideas for my youngest, but I seem to struggle every year when it comes to the over 20 something year old men on my list like my Dad and Brothers?  Ugh!  Hopefully I am inspired before the shipping deadline passes.  Tick-tock- tick- tock ...

On the plus side, I was able to eliminate some other rather tedious aspects of my online holiday shopping when using the V.me payment option by Visa.



On the shopping site's that offer V.me checkout such as stores like ShoeBuy.com and Modnique.com, I no longer had to constantly keep entering my shipping, billing, and payment info over and over again.  V.Me allows me to store one or more of my Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover cards in my V.me account. So when I have loaded down my cart with all my finds, I can choose to purchase with V.me and access the card I want by simply entering my V.me email address and password.  I should also mention that I will still receive the same rewards I currently get when I use my credit cards the traditional way.  Ultimately, it's just a whole lot quicker and easier way for this busy mom of 5 to online shop.


Despite the fact V.me has made it super easy to complete checkout, security seems to be stronger. According to the V.me website, my payment information is stored behind multiple layers of security. I found it particularly reassuring to hear that my card information is not even shared with the individual sellers. Instead the merchant is sent payment through Visa’s network, but my card number never appears on the site adding another layer of security to the transaction.  I hear so many nightmare stories about individual site's being hacked and customer account info being stolen, so having the bulk of my info stay with Visa seems like a great safeguard.
Additionally, I was further reassured to see that I received nearly instant alerts via my email address when something was purchased by V.me. There is even an option to receive text alerts about V.me activity too.

Signing up to this digital wallet service by V.me only took me a few minutes and once I had the emaiaccount, I could add in 1 or all of my credit and debit cards.  Once stored in my V.me account, I no longer had to keep grabbing out my wallet to re-enter them store to store.  I just had to remember my  email address and password.

Too bad holiday shopping for my Dad and brothers isn't quite as simple.

This post is brought to you by V.me by Visa. Online payment. Simple and secure.
Disclosure: I was compensated by DailyBuzz Moms for this post, however all opinions are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder