20 Aralık 2012 Perşembe

Starbox: The Starlooks December Box

To contact us Click HERE
Frequent readers may recall my review post from November about Starlooks monthly Starbox subscription boxes.  If you missed my first Starbox post, you can find it here.  The gist being, I really loved my first box and was anxiously awaiting my 2nd box which was to be the special December box valued at $99.


Well fast forward a bit, the December box has now arrived and WOW is it a great score for subscribers who pay only a monthly fee of $15.    December's box consists of a beautifully package 15 shade eye shadow palate.  And while it's too late for a new subscriber to receive the December box as part of their normal subscription, the box is currently available for back order purchase at $25.  Still a huge steal over it's normal price of $99!

Disclosure: I received this item from the company for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder