12 Şubat 2013 Salı

Fondue: Melt with Your Sweetie

To contact us Click HERE

There’s just something about fondue that makes the ordinary seem slightly more magical and romantic.
I have this theory that it is impossible not to smile while dunking french bread and other yummies in warm cheese or juicy strawberries and plump marshmallows in rich melted chocolate.  And thanks to Boska Holland I recently had the chance to test my theory by using their Tapas Cheese Fondue in Black.  I'm happy to report the theory held up even for the fondue chef herself.

Making and cleaning up fondue could not have been easier with this cute affordable set.  The ceramic fonduepot can be placed right in the microwave to get that cheese or chocolate melted quickly and is also dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.  The set also includes a base and tealight to keep your melted magic secured and warm along with two fondue forks.
Find this set in time for Valentine's Day at various stores online including Wayfair.com.

Chocolate Fondue Tip:  
I placed about 3/4 of a bag of Ghirardelli Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips directly in the pot, placed the pot in the microwave, and followed the Ghirardelli melting instructions found right on the chip package.

Disclosure:  I was provided by Boska Holland with the set mentioned above for review.  All opinions expressed are my own.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder