7 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

Post Sesame Street Cereal

To contact us Click HERE
A rather big bird recently told me me that all the buzz on his street was centered around breakfast.

Post Cereal has launched a new cereal for little monsters and people and it comes in two flavors, A is for Apple and B is for Banana.  My yellow feather friend went on to tell me that this new cereal is specially formulated to meet a growing toddler’s needs, providing them with 2/3 of their daily whole grains serving with only 1 gram of sugar.  
My twins gave "B is for Banana" a try over the past few weeks and we established that not only does Post Sesame Street Cereal have a resume sure to please the parents, but it has a taste little kids and monsters like too.
Disclosure:  I was provided with a sample of this cereal by Post for purposes of this review.  All opinions are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder