7 Şubat 2013 Perşembe

January Starbox by Starlooks: A Monthly Beauty Subscription Box

To contact us Click HERE

My January StarBox arrived from Starlooks.com and the contents of this month's $15 subscription box are valued at over $58. Starlooks aptly started subscribers off with make-up items to help embrace the Pantone crowned “Color of the Year for 2013 ” Emerald Green.  
I was quite happy with the contents of the pretty green box that included full sizes of the following beauty items:

1 Diamondline Eye Liner in Fancy (a sparkly green) - retails for $8.00
1 Eye Liner in Brown  - retails for $8.00
1 Blush Compact in Cutie Peach -retails for $12.00
1 858 Soft Small Dome Brush -retails for $15.00
1 Emerald Green Beaded Bracelet by Etsy Shop Owner Heather of Abby Rose Design - Specially Priced for February at $15.00
This is my third Starlooks Starbox I have received and I've found the quality and quantities to be excellent in all three.
Disclosure: I received this item from the company for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder