6 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Products

To contact us Click HERE
I love chocolate.  Just hearing the word chocolate makes me smile.  It conjures up a swirl of emotions for me.  I like chocolate cake, chocolate bars, chocolate ice cream, chocolate chip cookies ... you get the idea.  I love chocolate ten times as much knowing it's something my kids can safely eat as well.



Two of my five kids have food allergies to items like dairy, eggs, and nuts.  It has been a 17 year mission for me to make sure that there day to day lives did not feel any more restricted than any other child.  I wanted them to be able to eat the same foods as the rest of us, or better.

I consider this mom mission a successful one thus far and owe much of the daily successes to unique food companies like Enjoy Life.  My task to find great tasting allergen free foods would have been nearly impossible 30 years ago, but instead I'm able to to stock the pantry and feed my family previously forbidden options like chocolate.

The Enjoy Life Mega Chunks for baking are the best!  I use them all the time.  They are made in a dedicated nut and gluten free facility, which makes them safe for my kids and yet you'd never taste any differences.  These should be the standard for all chocolate baking as far as I'm concerned.

Another terrific new chocolatey good product offered by Enjoy Life is there Double Chocolate Crunch Granola.  While granola is typically a word that sends shivers down the spine of any mom of a child with food allergies, there is nothing to worry about with this one.  Ingredients include Brown Rice Flakes, Enjoy Life's mini Chocolate Chips, Evaporated Cane Juice, Brown Rice Syrup, Rice Bran, Rice Crisps (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Honey, Salt), Natural Process Cocoa Powder, Inulin (Chicory Root Fiber), Ground Flaxseed, Natural Chocolate Flavor, Honey, Vanilla, Expeller-Pressed Vegetable Oil (Safflower Oil and/or Sunflower Oil), Salt, and Rosemary Extract. That translates to no nuts, no gluten, no dairy.  In my opinion, its yummy enough your kids will gobble it up at snack time and healthy enough to be considered an excellent breakfast option.

Disclosure:
Please note I received samples of the above two products from Enjoy Life Foods to help with this review. However, as I mentioned, I've been a customer of theirs for years.  All opinions, thoughts and statements expressed here are our own.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder