6 Mayıs 2012 Pazar

Fresh Produce Women's Clothing

To contact us Click HERE
As many of you know, I've been busy the past month prepping for our family vacation.  Packing up a family of our size is no small task, especially when the kids keep growing.  Luckily hubby and I only needed to add a few things to our wardrobes.  One needed essential for me was a basic hoodie for potential breezy nights once aboard the ship.


As fate would have it,  a women's apparel company by the name of Fresh Produce contacted me about reviewing something from their spring line which included an item they call the everyday hoodie.

It's available in several colors, but I picked a chocolatey brown which I knew would go with almost everything and double as an extra layer at my sons HS sporting events.  (Their team colors include a brown.)  The provided hoodie arrived quickly and I just love it.  It's a bit shorter in front and a bit longer in back, giving it a bit more style than most sweatshirts.  I'd also note the fact it is comfortable, washes up well, and lack of bulk.

I'll definitely be shopping their collection again.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder