23 Mayıs 2012 Çarşamba

Trouble with Indecisiveness

To contact us Click HERE
I am annoyingly indecisive about tiny little things. Making dinner plan with me goes kinda like this.




Or shopping...



It could go on for hours.

So last couple weeks I was faced with a difficult choice. I had been working on a painting for Ryan's sister. It's her extra-bonus-track wedding gift.

I painted two of the similar ones:
#1

I like it, but it's hard to see the contrast in the dim lighting.

So I look at painting #2 I made.
More contrast here, but I still really like the birds in #1, and the texture, and, and, and... I couldn't make up my mind -_-'
That was 10 days of me obsessively asking Ryan about his opinion (and combating it, then asking for more opinion.) I did follow Ryan's thought at the end on this one, and I think it was a good choice.

I guess I should take him to Islands.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder