22 Kasım 2012 Perşembe

Mommy gets a fresh look: Wantable.co Winter Beauty Box

To contact us Click HERE
As a busy mommy of 5, stopping by the department store make-up counter to keep my look current is a long forgotten art form.  In fact, my cosmetic bag that once was home to a few luxury splurges here and there now mainly houses what's best described as drug store miscellaneous.  Department store make-up counters with 4 year old twins boys has the word "oxymoron" written all over it.



However, I desperately needed some new coordinated beauty items to spruce up with over the holidays and I knew from past experience that randomly selecting cosmetics online based on the name or color shown on the monitor is not the way to go.  Enter wantable.co.

Wantable.co simply asked me to complete a short online survey of style questions to help them zero in on my personal style. (They apparently assume that we all have one buried in there somewhere.)  They then used my information to create a pack of hand-picked beauty items tailored to me.  My personalized box arrived with 6-7 top-quality items that were curated by professional makeup artists and stylists.  I loved idea of an expert picking out what I needed to create a great seasonal look and just sending it right to my mailbox.

My profile deemed me as classic chic, which sounded good to me.  (It's a good thing they couldn't see the yoga pants I had one while filling it out.)  I received a duo eye shadow palate by Mia Bellezza, a lip gloss by MyFace cosmetics, a lip pencil by MyFace, 2 nail polishes by Color Club, a Blush by Mia Bellezza, and a sample of Kai Perfume Oil.  I loved everything and was really impressed that they even sent detailed into on each of the products as well as application suggestions.  The winter box sells for $40, but has an ARV of $85.

Disclosure:  I was provided with the winter beauty box to aid in my review.  All opinions expressed are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder