30 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Tween Girl Books: Almost Identical series by Lin Oliver

To contact us Click HERE
If you have a tween daughter who enjoys reading, I'd highly suggest a new series my daughter and I had a chance to check out recently, "Almost Identical" by Lin Oliver.  I don't normally agree to too many book reviews on "AndTwinsMake5", but two things convinced me I had to say yes to this request.


The first reason being the series was about twin girls and my 11 year old daughter has been fascinated with twins ever since the birth of her own twin brothers 4 1/2 years ago.  The second reason was the author.  Lin Oliver just happens to be the co-author of the only series of books I was able to talk my dyslexic son (now 18) into reading without too much begging.

Cordelia had the opportunity to read the first two books in the series, ALMOST IDENTICAL and TWO-FACED which both went on sale together this fall.  Without giving away too much of the plot, Cordelia tells me both books center around twin sisters Sammie and Charlie as they struggle with making new friends and becoming their own personas while still remaining close to each other.  Cordelia can't wait to read the third book, DOUBLE-CROSSED, due out next March.

Disclosure:  Much thanks to the publisher Penguin Young Readers Group for me providing me with copies of this book for my review.  All opinions are my own (and my daughter Cordelia's).


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder