30 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Starbox: The Starlooks Monthly Beauty Subscription Box

To contact us Click HERE
You may recall me mentioning in a post a few days ago how these monthly subscription boxes with various themes are hugely popular right now.   Well, here is one called the Starbox and it is for the girl on your list who enjoys beauty products.  You'll want to order it by Dec. 1st to insure they receive the very special box planned for December.

I received the November Starbox from Starlooks for review which included a 4 shadow compact, a glossy lipstick, and a tool to aid in mascara application.  All monthly Starboxes typically are filled with 3-4 FULL SIZED pieces of makeup, hair product, or accessories by STARLOOKS, each month varying what those items are.  Examples of past boxes can be seen here.


I really liked my first box.  I have already put the eye shadows to good use and was particularly in love with the nude tendergloss included.  And while I haven't tried the mascara tool, I think it might be just what I needed to apply mascara on my fidgety tween daughter (for dance competitions) without ended up with it all over her face.

Subscriptions are $15 per month + $1.98 for shipping and can be canceled anytime without any fees.  So about that special December box?

The December Starbox is going to contain a 15 shade eye shadow palette that retails at a $99 value!  So, if you'd like to gift a subscription to a loved one for Christmas or snatch one up for yourself, you will need to gift the box or subscribe by this Saturday, DECEMBER 1st. 

Disclosure:  I received this item from the company for review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder